Save Money in India
I have shared various tips that will help you to earn money online, and tips to save money. In today’s post, I am going to share a variety of money-saving tips that will save enough money for you. As a typical Indian guy with limited income, I personally follow many of these money-saving tips, and if you’re not following them, then you’re losing money. So pay attention to this post, and I guarantee you will save enough money.
Before I begin, here are a few previously published articles for all readers who are interested in earning money:
Save while shopping online/offline
Are you a shopping enthusiastic and you spend a lot of money by online shopping, then you could save a lot of money while shopping online/offline.
Compare and Cashback
· Use a Compare and Cashback website like MySmartPrice and Zingoy by which you can compare the price of a product in different websites as well as earn cashback for each purchase. By using these you will earn a lot cashback for your each purchase.
· If you shop in offline stores like Big Bazaar or Brand Factory then always use a Payback/Loyalty card, if you don’t have one then approach to their service desk and take 1 for fee. For every shopping you will earn payback/Loyalty points and later you can redeem them.
Always go for a free shipping option while shopping online instead of giving 50-150 bucks extra. Click to Install FlipKart App and help me to earn some commission so that I can post more tricks like this
Make Online Booking For Travel, Hotels And Movies
- Always buy a Movie Ticket online instead of approaching directly to ticket counter. Sign up in BookMyShow and look for available offers, in most occasions BookMyShow provides offers like 50% off etc.
- Never ever book a hotel directly. Always book online, check for the online offers in Yatra, Goibibo, and MakeMyTrip etc. And mark my words the price difference will be around 40-80 %. For better savings use their mobile App.
- For a flight booking instead of approaching to an agent, prefer to book online. Because you can check the prices for different flights in different websites. Use Goibibo, EaseMyTrip, Air-Asia and Yatra etc.
Personally I have saved around Rs 10,000 in my India trip while coming back from Malaysia.
By online mobile Recharge
- People spend a lot of money for mobile recharge in retailer stores. But instead of purchasing a voucher in retailer stores always use Mobile Apps like FreeCharge, Mobikwik and Paytm. I recommended you to use FreeCharge and Mobikwik both at a time.
- Best part of Mobikwik is you can link and exchange your Payback points for Mobikwik cash
Before doing all this you should switch to a prepaid mobile plan 1st. Preferably you can choose reliance Jio.
Look for Coupons and Offers Online
Before shopping anything, I always look for different coupons and offers available online. Most of the times I get coupons like 20-50 % off. So instead of paying them full amount you can pay less and save the extra amount.
I personally recommend NearBy , because using it you will find a lot of deals near by your city and locality.
Avoid using credit card more often
Now a days most of the working people using Credit card as their preferred mode of payment over Cash and Debit card. But you should also know that it has many hidden charges (let payment charge). So my personal suggestion is if you are not in an urgent situation, never purchase with your Credit card. If you are using Credit card for EMI transaction then go for a 0% int. EMI.
These are 5 different techniques that will help you to save money in India. Kindly bookmark this post because we are going to add more ways to save money. Please comment if you have any suggestions.