Create PayPal account in India for Free
Want to create PayPal account in India for free, then you are at right place. Setting Up PayPal is very easy just follow these simple steps.
- Open PayPal then click Sign-up and choose individual account.
- Then give your mail id, country, password and click continue.
- Then you have to fill an account form, please give all the correct details then tick agree to terms and conditions and click “Agree and Create Account”.
- Now PayPal will prompt you to add your Credit/Debit card. But better to skip it. Click on I’ll link my card later
- Now your account is created and you will see this form. Click go to account.
- Now you are in. Next step is you need to do some verification task. You will see your notification in the right top corner. Click on the notification. Then add your PAN Card.
- Then next click on the home button to back to main screen. Do all the 3 verification (Confirm mobile,confirm email, confirm bank account). Follow below steps.
Once your bank account is linked with PayPal , it will do some verification and for that it will send you 2 sample payment in between 1-2 Rupees. Once these payments are received you again need to go back to your bank account details. Click on confirm Bank account then give the payment amount received from PayPal respectively and carefully. Now you are all set to use your PayPal account. For receiving any PayPal payment you can directly give your PayPal email address.